- re3data.org, the registry of Research Data Repositories
- The XASEELS bibliographic database collected by Frank de Groot.
- The WEELS database maintained by David Muller’s group.
- The Refractive Index database maintained by Mikhail Polyanskiy.
Scripts and softwares:
- Hyperspy, an open source sofware for analysis of multidimensional datasets, specialized for electron energy-loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy dispersive X-rays (EDX) data analysis.
- The DigitalMicrograph™ (DM) script database, hosted and maintained by FELMI, Graz University of Technology, Austria.
- The Dave Mitchell’s DM Scripting Website.
- The ELIM webpage (Christoph Koch’s group) contains many programs and plugins included QSTEM (Quantitative TEM/STEM Simulations) and a DM script for GPA analysis.
- The webpage of Marek Malac and Ray Egerton containing useful Matlab scripts.
Scholarly societies and networks:
- ESTEEM2: europeean network for electron microscopy.
- EMS: the European Microscopy Society.
- La Sfµ: the French Microscopy Society.
- METSA: French network.
- MSA: Microscopy Society of America.
To add a DOI to your dataset:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to add a link on this page.